REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Refund and Cancellation Policy describes the processes whereby the Company controls and manages the refund of payments.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the application/course fee paid by candidate or parent or guardian is credited in to the Bank Account of the Company. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms. Refund information and arrangements are made available to students prior to registration to any application/course(s).
The Company will not be responsible to refund the fee in case of any technical issue found in online fee payment under any of the following circumstances:
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the Company’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
- The candidate has to present following documents for refund of payment:
- Copy of application Form as submitted
- Application to withdraw from course
- Proof of payment of fee
- The refund of fee will be subject to applicable deductions according to Company’s Refund Policy.
- The refund process will take 4-6 weeks from the date of application to withdraw from course.
- In case the payment for a application/course gets deducted from the payer’s account twice and reach in the Company’s account twice, then Company will refund the additional fee in 1-2 weeks time from the date of receiving such refund request from the candidate with proof of such additional payment